What Are The Benefits of Krill Oil?
Krill Oil Health Benefits
Krill Oil is a source of Omega-3 nutrients that support overall health:
- Support a healthy immune system
- Support a healthy heart and help circulation
- Promote healthy brain function
- Support joint function
- Support retinal structure and eye health
- Help maintain skin hydration
Krill oil is also a good source of the essential nutrient choline, which supports brain and nervous system health, and has the antioxidant astaxanthin, responsible for krill oil’s natural red color.
Why is Krill Oil Better Than Other Omega-3 Supplements Like Fish Oil?
Krill oil has superior Omega-3 absorption vs fish oil because, unlike fish oil, it delivers Omega-3s in their natural phospholipid form just like a healthy fish diet does. Phospholipids also aid digestion so there are no fishy burps (a common complaint with fish oil).
Kori Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Is A High-Quality Product
Compared to the leading national brand of krill oil available in many stores, Kori Pure Antarctic Krill Oil:
- Delivers more essential Omega-3 EPA & DHA per serving than other pure krill oil formulas, consistent with USDA seafood guidelines
- Never blends its pure Antarctic krill oil with fish oil
- Never uses artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives